- Þorrablot – celebration of husbands and fathers
- Góublót – celebration of wives and mothers
- Dísablót – celebration of female spirits + ancestors
- Sigrblót – 1st of 3 major yearly sacrifices, beginning of summer season, celebrates victories
- Midsummer – celebration of life
- Alfarblót – 2nd of 3 major yearly sacrifices, first day of winter, harvest festival and prep for leaner winter months
- Jól / Yule – 3rd of 3 major yearly sacrifices, Odin and the Wild Hunt
Looks like Sigrblót, Midsummer, Alfarblót, and Yule all generally fall on the equinoxes so I can play with that. The other three occur in winter: mid-January, mid-February, and “depends on context,” respectively.